August 29, 2014
From a video, “Embrace the Data Hungry Consumer” – Kevin O’Connor, CEO Find the Best
- People want to know everything and are afraid to make a major decision for fear they’re missing something, missing out on the options. It slows everything down.
- Consumers will spend an enormous amount of time researching. People want exhaustive information.
- Everything is connected. They want data in context.
- People want control. There is no one “right” answer. Complex decisions are not linear. People want hyper-local information; what is important to them: schools, climate, taxes, career opportunities.
- They want the good, the bad and the ugly: all the data, all the control, all the context.
Real Estate Associates embraces the data hungry consumer. Check out our website, www.CapeCodHouses.com for all the data, all the control and all the context.