July 25, 2014
11 REASONS TO PAINT YOUR INTERIOR DOORS BLACK – From an article by Fred Albert in HOUZZ
- They’re classy – elegant – sophisticated
- They’re wonderful at picking up other black accents in the room like a light fixture or a bed frame.
- They’re good at making things disappear – disguising short comings like a large slab door.
- They frame view – black French doors enhance interior or exterior views.
- They’re good to a void. A black door will help mitigate the big black void of a flat screen TV or unlit fireplaces.
- They make a stock door look special.
- They don’t show fingerprints.
- They mark a destination.
- They look great with dark floors.
- They add shine to a room.
- They make a ceiling look taller.